The International Actuarial Association (IAA) is the global representative of the actuarial profession.
The IAA and the AAE have agreed on a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in which areas of common interest and elements of cooperation are described.
The IAA and the AAE have agreed on a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in which areas of common interest and elements of cooperation are described. The MoU (signed on 7 October 2017) was recently reviewed. The updated MoU was signed on 10 April 2019 by Gábor Hanák, President of the IAA and Esko Kivisaari, Chairperson of the AAE.
Listed below are links to the web sites of other stakeholders and organisations with similar interests to AAE –
- Association of Mutual Insurers and Insurance Cooperatives in Europe (AMICE)
- Chief Risk Officers (CRO) Forum
- European Actuarial Academy
- European Association of Paritarian Institutions (AEIP)
- European Banking Authority
- European Commission – DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
- European Insurance Chief Finance Officers (CFO) Forum
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
- European Parliament – Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON) Committee
- European Securities and Markets Authority
- Federation of European Accountants (FEE)
- International Forum of Insurance Guarantee Schemes (IFIGS)
- Insurance Europe
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Pensions Europe