EAD 2023 – Call for Papers
Submit the abstract for your presentation at the European Actuarial Day (EAD) on 27 June 2023 now!
The AAE invites all actuaries and experts on the continent as well as actuarial students to discuss the current professional challenges and opportunities arising from new fields of professional activity as well as from traditional work areas. The event’s program will put a special focus on the environment actuaries work and operate in and the fast development of this environment in the recent past and expectations for the future.
- Emerging Risks: Identification, Taxonomy and Mitigation
- The Role of Actuaries in Accounting
- Wider Use of and Enhancing the Actuarial Skills
- Back to the Roots: New Approaches in Traditional Fields
- Professional Actuarial Behaviour
The EAD 2023 Program Committee welcomes abstracts, especially on the above-mentioned topics until 15 March 2023.
Click here for further information
Registration is open. Attendance is free of charge.
All relevant information can be found on www.ead2023.org.
The event is hosted by AAE and organized by the European Actuarial Academy.