ECA2022 – Don’t forget to register!
We are counting down to the start of ECA2022!
On 2 and 3 June 2022, the Actuarial Association of Europe (AAE) will hold the 4th European Congress of Actuaries (ECA 2022) in Madrid, Spain.
Keynote speakers are: Petra Hielkema (Chair EIOPA), Andreas Märkert (Chair CRO Forum) and Santiago Arechaga (CEO Iberia, Swiss Re).
Divers program with more than 40 European experts
This continental two-day event will present an exciting congress program with well-known keynote speakers and experts from all over Europe that will present the full scope of actuarial subject areas.
- Emerging Risks: Identification, Taxonomy and Mitigation
- Data Science and Data Ethics
- Manage Uncertainty in Data
- Wider Use of Actuarial Skills
- Back to the Roots: New Approaches in Traditional Fields
Find the full programme here.
If you have not registered for this event (yet), you can still do so following this link.
Further information is available on www.eca2022.org.