New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 26, June 2021 of The European Actuary has been published.
The theme of this issue is Sustainability.
- Adapt to survive | Interview with Elena Višnar Malinovská, DG CLIMA
- Culture eats sustainability for breakfast | by Gus Badran and Servaas Houben
- German pension dashboard – finally getting started | by André Geilenkothen and Stefan Oecking
- Reform, resilience and recovery – Europe’s way forward | interview with Paolo Garonna
- How to monitor actuarial assumptions regarding claim frequency in practice? | by Stéphane Loisel
- Introduction to climate-related scenarios | by Micheline Dionne
- Monetary policy – the current trajectory is not sustainable | by Rob van Leeuwen
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.