New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 27, September 2021 of The European Actuary has been published.
The theme of this issue is Health/Pandemic.
- Managing pandemic risk | Interview with Esko Kivisaari
- Climate risk | by Ben Carr
- Are the differences in risk margins meaningful? | by Andrew Henning and David Kirk
- US health care in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic | by Edward M. Pudlowski
- The corona vaccination dilemma | by Servaas Houben
- Australia: From elimination to living with the virus | by Kirsten Armstrong
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.