New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 28, December 2021 of The European Actuary has been published.
- Setting targets for the AAE | Interview with Mária Kamenárová
- Measuring mortality using 2020/2021 data | by Matthew Edwards and Steve Bale
- Solvency II: an important step towards an amended framework | by Siegbert Baldauf
- News from the Italian Actuarial Congress – Evolving the actuarial manager to a global manager | by Giampaolo Crenca
- Why are people struggling with mental health conditions being denied cover? | by Esko Kivisaari
- A continuously developing profession in challenging time | by Jennifer Baker
- InsurTech: how to build a new insurance product? The example of Gaia, a London based start-up | by Floriane Moy
- Life and non-life insurance are the two sides of the Covid-19 coin | by Romain Durand
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.