New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 29, March 2022 of The European Actuary has been published.
- Looking ahead | Interview with Petra Hielkema
- Forecasting NATCAT reserves using the CIR2 model | by Giuseppe Orlando and Michele Bufalo
- Insurance of electric vehicles | by Guillaume Serdeczny and Sarah Clarinard
- Covid in Europe: Coronavirus and insurance in France 2020-2021 | by Guillaume Leroy and Frédéric Planchet
- Covid in Europe: The Italian experience of Covid | by ISOA
- Covid in Europe: Impact of the pandemic on mortality and morbidity in Germany | by Dirk Stötzel (DAV)
- Actuaries and the media in the pandemic| by John Roberts and Stuart McDonald
- Looking at good governance | Interview with MEP Fabio Massimo Castaldo
- Sustainability and climate change: main positions of the AAE | by Frank Schiller
- Meet AAE Board member Matthias Pillaudin
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.