New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 30, June 2022 of The European Actuary has been published.
The theme of this issue is: Climate Change & Cyber Risk.
- Assessing the Cyber Security Risk | Interview with Bart Groothuis
- Environmental Regulations – an opportunity not to be missed | by Chloé Coursaget and Léonora Le Quang Huy
- The Impact of Cyber Risk on Risk Management | by Clemens Frey
- A View on InsurTech | by Alberto Minali
- Do you know what your Climate Model is made from? | by Russ Bowdrey and János Hidi
- From Labour Supply to Labour Productivity | by Maria Economou
- Climate-related Risk Scenarios| by André Choquet
- Evaluation of European Deposit Insurance Scheme Funding based on Risk Analysis | by Rafael Moreno Ruiz and Eduardo Trigo Martínez
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.