New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 31, September 2022 of The European Actuary has been published.
The theme of this issue is: InsurTech
- The future is innovation | Interview with Andreas Brandstetter
- New prospects for actuaries | by Gunn Albertsen and Giampaolo Crenca
- An insight into diversity at AAE | by Mária Kamenárová
- Climate and capital – some outstanding issues | by Marco Bardoscia, Benjamin Guin and Misa Tanaka
- A natural history of risk | by Geoff Trickey
- Convention A – an online conference for the actuarial community
- Wearables | by Mark Farrell
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.