New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 32, December 2022 of The European Actuary has been published.
The theme of this issue is: The new role of the actuary.
- Getting under the skin of Solvency II | Interview with Karel Van Hulle
- The future role of the actuary | by Giampaolo Crenca
- Reimagining the profession | by Matt Saker
- Challenges or chances – a changing market landscape for actuary versus data science | by Yiru (Eve) Sun, Roger Yuan and Mark Spong
- Inflation and insurance | by Wilbert Ouborg and Pieter Bouwknegt
- IFRS17 revisited | by Servaas Houben
- Fit and Proper – an opportunity for the actuarial profession | by Lutz Wilhelmy and Christophe Heck
- Where is the actuarial journey headed | column by Frank Schiller
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.