New edition of The European Actuary
Issue 36, December 2023 of The European Actuary has been published.
The theme of this issue is: Innovation
- Insurance and the climate and biodiversity crisis| Interview with Regula HESS
- Cloud computing as a driver for innovation in insurance | by Marcel SMITH and Daan TE RIELE
- The role of mathematics in computational efficiency, best friend – worst enemy | by Alexandre BOUMEZOUED
- Showcasing banking expertise to actuarial societies in the Americas | by Ronald KOZLOWSKI and Michael TICHAREVA
- Actuarial modelling in the digital age | by Zuzanna CHMIELEWSKA
- Catastrophe bonds as an important segment of insurance-linked securities | by Krzysztof BURNECKI
- The challenges facing social security in our times | by AAE Social Security chair, Maria ECONOMOU The horizon for actuaries a column | by AAE Chairperson Giampaolo CRENCA
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.